Gmail is one of the most popular online email service, and it is being used by tens of millions of users on a daily basis. If you are an avid Gmail user, then you might be interested in exploring some of the extra add-ons that you can use to enhance the service’s functionality. While Gmail’s core features are plenty as it is, it is always great to have the opportunity to install and use additional add-ons that introduce various helpful features.
To install a Gmail add-on:
- Open your Gmail account, and then select the ‘Settings’ icon (found on the top right)
- Select the ‘See all settings’ option.
- Click on the ‘Add-ons’ tab, and then navigate to ‘Installed add-ons’ menu. This will give you a list of available and verified Google add-ons.
- Select the add-on you prefer, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once ready, your new add-on will be available on the right side of your Gmail account.
Removing a Gmail add-on:
- Open Gmail, and select ‘Settings.’
- Select ‘See all settings.’
- Here you will see a list of installed add-ons.
- Select the one you wish to remove, and click ‘Uninstall.’