More and more people have resorted to using the Google Docs service because of the current home office situation in many companies around the world. If you are using Google Docs on a regular basis, then you have probably found the need to digitally sign some documents in order to give reassurance about their origin and contents. Surprisingly, digitally signing an online document can be a rather tedious task, but we are here to try and make it easier for you. The ‘DocuSign’ add-on for Google Docs can save you a lot of time the next time you need to digitally sign your documents:
- Open Google Docs, and load the document you want to sign.
- Click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner, and then select ‘Add-ons.’
- Search for ‘DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs’ and install it.
- Return to your Google document, and load the DocuSign add-on.
- Click ‘Sign with DocuSign.’
- Fill in the required information, sign, and save the document.